Head of Sales | Southern Europe (m/f/d)
Wir haben Großes vor und suchen leuchtende Talente. Werde Teil des innovativsten Unternehmens der Leuchtenindustrie.
Occhio is one of the most innovative and fast growing companies in the lighting sector. Occhio products have a unique position in the market thanks to their comprehensive, modular luminaire systems and are among the most successful lighting products of recent years.
Occhio has used the technology shift to LED to build up a strong performing, technology and design driven product portfolio for the high end user market and has been designated as one of the top German brands as well as one of the top five most innovative brands in the luxury segment.
In recent years, the company has built up a solid customer base and has achieved attractive growth rates in Southern Europe. In order to build on the momentum, we are looking for a
Head of Sales | Southern Europe
who has the ability to establish Occhio as one of the most admired and desired brands in Southern Europe. In this position, you will be supported by the international sales team and the Occhio headquarters in Munich. You will report to our Chief Sales Officer | Europe.
Your tasks: A new light for our partners
- Develop a regional business plan and go-to-market/growth strategy for Southern Europe
- Lead the local sales managers in Italy and Spain
- Promote the company and products to local, regional and national customers
- Create brand visibility by supporting the local sales team in establishing a selective retail dealer network
- Actively approach and manage contacts with architects, planners, key accounts and partners
- Acquire, manage and support project inquiries (e.g., product selection, planning, implementation)
- Manage the interface between projects and retail partners
- Track progress by reviewing activity reports and financial statements
Your profile: Radiant in your field
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a sales function for an international designer products company (preferably in interior design)
- An existing network of contacts in the A&D community in Southern Europe
- Knowledge and experience in contracting and negotiating
- Expertise in communication and public relations techniques and an understanding of multi-cultural demands
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Willingness to travel and work on a flexible schedule
Our offer to you: A piece of enlightenment
- An attractive opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing company
- The chance to build a respective presence in a key region
- An attractive compensation package (incl. company car)
We are looking forward to your application!