Project Sales Manager
We have big plans and are looking for bright talents. Become a part of the most innovative company in the lighting industry.
Occhio is one of the most innovative and fast growing companies in the lighting sector. Occhio products have a unique position in the market thanks to their comprehensive, modular luminaire systems and are among the most successful lighting products of recent years.
Occhio has used the technology shift to LED to build up a strong performing, technology and design driven product portfolio for the high end user market and has been designated as one of the top German brands as well as one of the top five most innovative brands in the luxury segment.
In recent years, the company has built up the Belgian market with a solid customer base and has achieved attractive growth rates, mainly driven by its retail partners.
In order to build on the momentum, we are looking for an energetic Project Sales Manager for Belgium who has the willingness and ability to establish Occhio as one of the most admired and desired brands in Belgium. In this position, you will be supported by the international sales team at the Occhio headquarters in Munich.
- Promote the company to local, regional and national customers in cooperation with the local Retail Sales Manager
- Expand the regional brand presence, especially in projects (e.g., through fairs, events, workshops)
- Actively approach and manage contacts with architects, planners, key accounts and partners
- Acquire, manage and support project inquiries (e.g., product selection, planning, implementation)
- Manage the interface between projects and retail partners
- Review activity reports and financial statements to track progress
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales function for an international designer products company – preferably within the lighting industry
- An existing network of contacts in the A&D community in Belgium
- Knowledge and experience in contracting and negotiating
- Expertise in communication and public relations techniques and an understanding of multi-cultural demands
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Willingness to travel and work on a flexible schedule