Sales Manager Sweden & Finland (m/w)
Wir haben Großes vor und suchen leuchtende Talente. Werde Teil des innovativsten Unternehmens der Leuchtenindustrie.
Occhio is the fastest growing premium lighting brand worldwide, successfully combining sensuous product design with the highest light quality and ingenious, intuitive usability. Occhio won the Lighting Design Awards in 2018 – internationally the most prestigious independent lighting design award.
Occhio has used the technology shift to LED to build up a strong performing, technology and design driven product portfolio for the high end user market. Occhio has been designated as one of the top German brands as well as one of the top five most innovative brands in the premium segment.
In recent years, the company has built up the Scandinavian market with a strong customer base and has achieved attractive growth rates. In order to build on this momentum, we are looking for a highly skilled and motivated
Sales Manager for Sweden and Finland
to become part of Occhio‘s international sales team.
- Promote the company and products to local, regional and national customers and retail partners
- Expand the regional brand presence (e.g., through fairs, events, workshops)
- Actively approach and manage contacts with architects, planners, key accounts and partners
- Acquire, manage and support project inquiries (e.g., product selection, planning, implementation)
- Manage the interface between projects and retail partners
- Track progress by reviewing activity reports and financial statements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales function for an international designer products company
- Experience within retail as well as contract sales
- An existing network of contacts in the A&D community in Sweden
- Knowledge and experience in contracting and negotiating
- Expertise in communication and public relations techniques and an understanding of multi-cultural demands
- Ability to develop and deliver convincing presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all sorts of stakeholders
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Willingness to travel and work on a flexible schedule